Shall We Dine?

I don't know about you, but I actually enjoy cooking. However, I am not a seeker of complicated, overly technical, time consuming recipes. I want something kid friendly, for-the-most-part healthy, quick, and with a reasonable amount of ingredients that I most likely have on hand. I've been meal planning our weekly menu for years and shopping accordingly. Along came HEB curb-side and answered all the prayers I didn't even know to pray. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow that I can count on two hands the number of times my actual flesh and bones have stepped foot into a grocery store with my two kids in at least two years!

Anyway. Here is one of my favorite go-to winter recipes. I make this at LEAST twice a month. It's great for getting rid of the odds and ends stray veggies at the end of the week. I've also been known to make this stew in the summer because I live my life in the fast lane.

*It does require a bit of simmer time, so keep that in mind.

Here it is, folks! Bon Appétit! Recipe linked below from beautyinthemess.com

(I skip out on the celery because it's offensive to me.)

https://beautyinthemess.com/slap-yo-mama-its-so-good-vegetable-beef-soup/


Comments