Sweet, Sweet Saturday

I'm not sure what it is, but Saturdays have never seemed quite so sweet. I'm also not sure when sleeping until 8:30AM was considered a luxury. Times are a changin'.

I spent my entire morning/mid-afternoon doing an online training. It took about 5 hours, but I'm glad I got it all done at one time. Adam was working on a coral  for Guinicula. His cage is way too small so I wanted him to have some leg room. Besides, I have this theory that his aggression may stem from claustrophobia...he may just need fresh air.

We went up to the school to let him try it out, and he LOVED it! My husband is so handy!

We've had a lovely Saturday together. It's been much needed and relaxing. We're trying out a new church tomorrow. I'm really hoping that it'll be somewhere that we can get connected. Community is so important and we've really been missing having a church family.

Well, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my evening.

Cheers.

Comments