Our Heart's Home



Please enjoy this slideshow of our trip. Pictures don't do it justice.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I think I'm still processing all of the wonderfulness that was Jamaica. Adam and I left at 3:00 on Saturday morning complete with nerves, excitement, and expectation.

We prayed that the Lord would provide us friendships, favor, and connection. Boy did He. We made so many friends in Jamaica, and we can't wait to go back and serve again.

We had a great trip to the CDA where we turned in our completed application and met with our caseworker. She said we can call as often as we'd like to check on the status of our application. I told her that she might regret saying that to me...

Adam and I connected with some people from YWAM (Youth With A Mission) where we had the opportunity to go the the  hospital to pray with one of the staff member's father who is undergoing treatments for leukemia.

We got to visit two children's homes and spend time with so many precious babies. It was the highlight of my trip!

We also met so many awesome locals at the hotel where we stayed.

We were blessed in so many ways on our trip. I journaled every day and wrote letters to our baby. I've never felt closer to our child than I did when I was in Jamaica. We felt complete like never before.

It was difficult for us to leave, as a matter of fact, I know that we both left half our hearts there.

Now we're waiting patiently. Well, we're waiting anyhow. We're hoping to hear something from our caseworker. Maybe I'll call her tomorrow.

Twice.

Please be in prayer for our restless hearts, and that the Lord's will be done.

We know that His timing is perfect.

Comments