Father's Day



"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." 
~ Clarence Budington Kelland

Not only is he incredibly handsome, a wonderful husband, and a second to none nurse (I've been healing all weekend from wisdom teeth extraction), he will be a phenomenal Daddy. Adam, I can't wait to see you in action!

You are the most patient, funny, steadfast, and kind person I know. I am so proud that you are mine! I am grateful that you seek the Lord's wisdom and direction for our lives, and always encourage me to do the same. Thank you for praying for us as we continue to take the necessary steps to become a family. I am so thankful for your reassuring words and calming presence when I'm uneasy or anxious. Thank you for leading our little family, you are the best! You will carry on the wonderful legacy of fatherhood that has been left for you by your father, and his father before him!

I love you so much and can't wait to see what the future holds!

Love,
Kate, Harry, Brady &  Baby H.

Comments