8-8-8

So, Adam just went for a jog. What a show off. He invited me along and I'm not sure I could have internally laughed any harder. Working out is truly the last thing I want to do after teaching all day.

I said here's the deal babe, "You jog...I'll stay here, eat pasta and get fat. Plan?"

I was warned that exercise would take a backseat once I started work. I've always been someone who's valued staying in shape. Heck, I did bikram yoga for almost 30 consecutive days. Yes, I intentionally went into a room that was over 100 degrees and did yoga, for 90 minutes!!! That should count for something right?

I'm still trying to find balance. I remember my mom telling me once a loooong time ago that a truly balanced life has 8 hours of work, 8 hours of sleep, and 8 hours of play. I don't know a single person that lives their life in balance.

I'm going to try and get there.

Comments